Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A beautiful post

Over the past few months I have become an avid follower of Bring The Rain. I know SO MANY women in the blogosphere follow Angie Smith's story, so I am certain that most have probably already seen her most recent post called The Sea and The Scarf. But I loved it, and it really spoke to me with all that we are going through (both with Elise and the infertility journey). So if anyone is reading that hasn't heard of Angie or her story, I highly recommend pouring a nice cup of hot tea and settling in for a wonderful read. Go all the way back to the first post and read them all. You won't regret it. And if Angie should ever happen upon my measley blog, I want to thank her for everything! She touches more lives than she'll ever know, I am certain.

Bring The Rain

4 comments:

Jacqulyn said...

AMEN!!!!! I feel the same way. I e-mailed her just to tell her how much I LOVE reading it!!!

Melanie said...

I've thought of doing that so many times, but I figure she gets hundreds and hundreds...so I never have. But I should! I know she reads them all.

Suzanne said...

Jackie! I was just coming on to say 'Amen' too! Bring the Rain is my most FAVOURITE blog. This blog brought faith into my life.

Suzanne said...

I should have said - Angie Smith and Audrey have brought faith to my life....