Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A good AS article

One thing that has been incredibly frustrating to me is the lack of information about Asherman's Syndrome. It's something that you just never hear about, yet I feel it probably affects a lot more women than we realize. I'm a member of a yahoo group for women with AS, and this article was posted a few days ago. It's coming from the UK, but still good to see.

Click here to read

I tell women NOT to get a D&C if they can avoid it just about every chance I get. Sometimes it's necessary, but if you have other options, don't do it.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I tell women that, as well. There ARE other options.

Unknown said...

Your story has opened my eyes about Asherman's.

Heather said...

It's wonderful that you posted that article. I bet many women will rethink a D&C after reading this!

Heather