I saw the doctor again last Thursday. He did another ultrasound and confirmed...yep, we are still waiting (which I already knew). He was fine with us continuing to wait, but I had been talking to some friends and hearing about a drug called cytotec that can speed things along. I asked him about it, and he wrote me a prescription. I filled it, but once I got home I began doing some research about the drug. I very quickly changed my mind and decided to just stay the course and keep waiting. Believe me, it's NOT fun, but it didn't take me long to decide that cytotec is not for me.
I can't help but think...if things had gone well, I would be in the second trimester now. We would be choosing nursery decor. I would be wearing maternity clothes. We would be just a few weeks away from finding out if it was a boy or a girl. But now I guess we will never know.